The Rock Counseling works with numerous insurance providers. We file all claims for you and will work with you to help determine your insurance coverage for services. Accepting Aetna, Aetna EAP, Amerigroup, Anthem EAP, BAS, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cenpatico Behavioral Health, Ceridian EAP, Cigna, Cigna EAP, CoreSource, Magellan EAP, MHNet, Native Care Health, Preferred Health Systems, Provider Care Network, Tricare WEST, UMR, United Behavioral Health/Optum Health, Value Options, WPPA.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have a copay? What is my copay amount?
- Do I have a deductible or coinsurance? What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is prior approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced Fee/Cash Option
Cash option and reduced fee services are available.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you may be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact The Rock Counseling for further information.